Telcom Account Executive
Position: Telcom Account Executive
Under the general direction of the Customer Service Manager, you will act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to Tatu Telecom client concerns and needs.
Key functions will include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all Telecom customer account management matters
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution in accordance with the customer service charter.
- Continuously improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth for the Telecom customer base over time.
- Liaise with the technical team to undertake new connections and re-connections to Tatu Telecom fibre
- Support all regulatory activities that are necessary to operate and maintain the telecom business
- Work closely with the Customer service manager to implement and manage the Telecom Billing and Revenue Management System to ensure profitability.
- Provide accurate, insightful and timely reports, memos and presentations as requested by the management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, other departments, regulatory agencies, consultants and customers. Responds to requests for information and meet commitments within a reasonable time.
- Creativity by being able to compose creative ways to increase brand awareness and build brilliant relationships with clients.
- Monitor all communication channels to ensure proper follow-up is done to resolve inquiries promptly
- Develop a keen understanding of telecom objectives, audiences, and competitive landscape to ensure sales success.
- Conform with and abide by all written and non-written regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions; ensure conformance to all safety rules and the use of all appropriate safety equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hard skills and experience:
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or a relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Officer or equivalent
- Solid experience with CRM software.
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume to and indicate ‘Telcom Account Executive’ in the subject line by February 20, 2024