Position: Power Engineer
- Supervise installation of low, medium and high voltage networks and
- Prepare basic and detailed engineering specifications, designs and drawings for power system projects, including generating associated bills of quantities.
- Undertake operation and maintenance of various power system equipment for overhead, underground, indoor and outdoor power networks for low and high voltage levels.
- Undertake design and implementation of renewable energy systems such as Solar photo-voltaic (PV) technologies.
- Provide technical assessment of tender submissions for power-related projects.
Hard skills and experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience in design, construction/implementation, testing and commissioning power utility infrastructure such as electricity generation, transmission and distribution.
- Experience operating and maintaining low, medium and high-voltage systems.
- Experience in solar PV system design, implementation, operation and commissioning.
- Experience in the preparation of tender documents and tender evaluations.
- Experience in power system protection and power flow analysis will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized and reputable engineering institution.
- Proficiency in Auto-CAD, PVsyst and other engineering design and simulation
- Registration as a professional/graduate Engineer with
How to apply
Please submit your resume to by 15 September 2023