Position: Leasing agent
- Generate, follow up & convert leads to achieve sales targets
- Conduct visits to the site including on weekends
- Populate and maintain the sales transaction pipeline and reduce time to close
- Set and attend meetings with clients and follow up
- Respond to all enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Record contacts and sales activities in CRM
- Prepare and/or review documents such as letters of offer, sale agreements and leases
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including legal, finance and marketing
- Remain knowledgeable on real estate market trends and update the team accordingly
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with buyers and prospects
- Attend all client facing events and assist the marketing team on ideas to increase sales
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Hard skills and experience:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in sales with 2 years in real estate
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business management, marketing or equivalent;
- Excellent lead generation skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills;
- Good business acumen.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Excellent IT skills
- Rigorous and organized approach
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organised approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume to by 30 October 2023