LABOUR DESK ADMINISTRATOR
Position: Labour Desk Administrator
In this role, you will provide first-line helpdesk support to and be part of our Labour Hire Desk team to support the general administration within Tatu City
- Responsible for accurately inputting data for new labour requests
- Ensure the smooth running of office administration including filing and phone call management
- Monitor the transfer of labour across the project, to deliver the best solutions for the Project.
- Partner with all areas of the project to ensure the right quantity, quality
- Co-ordinating Labour forecasting needs across the projects within Tatu City
- Ensure job openings at labour desks are distributed to the neighboring community
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns. Handle incoming calls and manage outgoing calls as required.
- Completing administration tasks assigned, attendance and payroll for the contractors
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner.
- Respond to queries
- Work closely with Contract/Facilities Managers to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Administration with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar set up
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Service
- Previous experience of operative labour teams within a civil engineering or construction business.
- Proven ability to organize labour resourcing requirements.
How to apply
If qualified and interested, please send your CV and cover letter to by 15th March, 2023 clearly indicating ‘Labour Desk Administrator’ on the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.