Environment, Health & Safety trainer
Position: Environment, Health & Safety Trainer
The job holder will ensure compliance with EHS laws, regulations, best practices, and internal procedures across the organization.
- Assess training needs and create comprehensive training plans and materials for the entire organization.
- Incorporate feedback received during the HSE training into the operational manual
- Provide coaching and reinforcement of safety policy and procedures in cooperation with EHS Team Members throughout the Tatu City project
- Provide HSE training, awareness, and induction to on-site staff, contractors, and other relevant parties.
- Conduct safety audits and inspections, prepare written reports of findings and recommendations, and follow up to ensure measures are implemented
- Create presentations, plan, coordinate and moderate training sessions
- Promote EHS values and safety behaviours for the entire project in compliance with local and state regulations
- Develop and deliver training programs to construction site workers, supervisors, and staff to promote a safe working environment.
- Ensure that all workers on Tatu City Project follow safety protocols, regulations, and industry standards to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Identify potential hazards on Tatu City construction sites and implement measures to mitigate risks.
- Investigate on-site accidents or incidents and provide recommendations to prevent the recurrence on Tatu City Project.
- Any other duties assigned
Hard skills and experience:
- Qualified trainer or NITA-approved trainer
- At least 7 years of experience as a busy construction site trainer.
- Degree holder in Occupational Health & Safety or in a related field
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent (minimum requirement)
- Passion for HSE.
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume to and clearly indicate ‘EHS Trainer’ in the subject line by 20 August 2023.