DCC Customer Experience and Administrative Associate
Position: DCC Customer Experience and Administrative Associate
- Acting as the key communication interface between the DCC and the various internal and external DCC clients.
- Tracking DCC customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices and touchpoints.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries promptly and effectively via phone and email in line with Rendeavour and DCC’s response timelines.
- Analyzing customer feedback on service ranges as well as preparing reports.
- Documenting DCC processes, logging technical issues, customer compliments and complaints.
- Support in developing DCC programs to train customers on DCC processes.
- Evaluation of the DCC systems, processes and recommending enhancements.
- Providing required information to clients and contractors on policies, parcel plans, building development, etc. Ensuring contractors onsite understand DCC policies, parcel plans, building development, design specifications and the contractors’ code.
- Attend appropriate site meetings and resident involvement meetings.
- Complete any necessary research on construction practices and ensure that development policies align with the industry regulations.
- Prepare and submit detailed reports on any deviations in workmanship, construction activity or schedules, and appropriate recommendations.
- Documentation and reporting- developing a structured DCC filing methodology and archiving all DCC information in Egnyte and physical backup storage.
- Collation, delivery and collection of development blueprints to and from the various statutory agencies.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management with more than 3 years of experience
- Well-developed communication, customer support and analytical skills
- High customer and service orientation
- Experienced in document control, filing and clerical skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and interpersonal skills and a client-centred approach.
- Great organisational, reporting and time management abilities
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume to and clearly indicate ‘DCC Customer Experience and Administrative Associate in the subject line by 31 August 2023.