- Assess and grant approval for all site plan applications related to developments within Tatu City.
- Certify all architectural drawings and applications before submission to the ministry for approval
- Evaluate and grant approval for all construction permit applications associated with Tatu City developments.
- Provide supervision for inspections to ensure adherence to approved plans.
- Conduct comprehensive surveillance and monitoring of developments to ensure alignment with the City’s Masterplan provisions.
- Review and issue occupation certificates for developments at Tatu City that meet all compliance requirements.
- Receive and process development applications within their designated jurisdiction.
- Conduct field inspections to verify the proper implementation of building plans.
- Collaborate with City Enforcement Officers to enforce compliance measures for non-conforming developments.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities assigned by the line manager
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, Physical Planning or relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Must be a registered architect with BORAQs
- 8-10 years of hands-on experience in handling complex mixed-use developments or controlled developments with a touch of international/global experience
- Proficiency in computer applications (2-D and 3-D), e.g. AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel for managing design reviews.
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume and Portfolio of your work to and clearly indicate ‘Architect ‘in the subject line by 30 October 2023.