Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
Position: Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
The CSR Manager will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing initiatives in line with Tatu City’s pillars of corporate social responsibility: Conservation, Community, Health and Education.
- Developing, executing and evaluating CSR programs, providing assessments of outcomes and effectiveness.
- Acting as the focal point for the Company’s CSR initiatives with the community, partners and key stakeholders.
- Staying abreast of relevant research and trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices.
- Seeking out, understanding and incorporating feedback from the communities we serve.
- Managing and monitoring the annual budget and multi-year budgeting strategies for company CSR.
- Engage businesses in Tatu City to make substantial contributions to community programs.
- Work with marketing and PR teams to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling.
- Promote employee volunteering initiatives.
Skills and experience:
- BSC in Environmental Sustainability or Bachelor of Arts in Social sciences from a recognized university.
- Master of Science in Environmental Governance is an added advantage
- At least five years’ prior experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities, IPCs (Institutions of Public Character), and best practices for CSR will be an advantage.
- You have strong expertise in managing relationships, networks, and teams that include a diverse group of people representative of the public and private sectors, community-based organizations, nonprofits, and civic leaders as well as program beneficiaries.
- Proven effectiveness in driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes and cross-team projects to desired results.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rigorous and organized approach.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to apply
If qualified and interested, please send your CV and cover letter to by 10 February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.