Position: Business Analyst
- Analyse, validate and organise business information into appropriate facts (business requirements documents, workflows, business configuration documentation, team backlogs).
- Develops business cases, trends, risks, opportunities, strengths and weaknesses
- Serves as the link between the utility businesses, stakeholders, suppliers and Engineering team.
- Analyzes and recommends improvements to business processes and models. Assists with prioritizing business process improvements.
- Documents current business processes and models.
- Review test plans and monitor the testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Prepare timely, accurate and cost-effective weekly, monthly reports and highlight variances so that management can take effective action to improve operating performance.
Hard skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or another related field.
- Requires in-depth knowledge in Planner, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Financial Modelling
- Typically requires 9 years of relevant technical and business experience
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to work proactively within a demanding environment.
How to apply
Please submit your updated resume to and clearly indicate ‘Business Analyst’ in the subject line by 1 August 2023