Terms and Conditions
Twende Mara na Kijani Ridge
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) govern the relationship between Tatu City Limited and its affiliate companies as the promoter and you as a Participant.
Please read these T&Cs and do not accept unless you agree to them.
Signify your acceptance by checking the ‘‘accept’’ box.
- This promotion is being run by Tatu City Limited (the “Promoter”). Please find out more information about Tatu City here: tatucity.com;
- To be eligible, one needs to pay ten per cent (10%) of the purchase price within seven (7) to fourteen (14) days. The eligible purchasers shall then receive a destination trip for two to Maasai Mara upon signing the Agreement for Sale in respect of a plot within the residential development known as Kijani Ridge in Tatu City;
- The promotion will open at 09:00 EAT on 01 November 2023 and close at 23:59 EAT on 30 November 2023;
- The collection point of the tickets shall be at Tatu House on Ruiru-Kamiti Road;
- The trip must be redeemed and used by 31st March 2024;
- The eligible purchaser shall give the Promoter not less than three (3) weeks’ notice of their intention to travel;
- The cost of the trip shall be forfeited from the paid purchase price in case the eligible purchaser does not honour the full plot purchase amount and has already expended the trip;
- The Promoter shall custom make the destination travel package;
- The Promoter shall bear the cost of accommodation for two (2) nights and three (3) days in a Maasai Mara Bush Camp;
- The accommodation shall be all inclusive;
- The Promoter shall bear the cost of return flights and airport transfers to and from Maasai Mara;
- The Promoter shall bear the cost of one game drive at Maasai Mara;
- The Promoter shall bear the cost of one hot air balloon safari at Maasai Mara;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, death, or damage to personal belongings during the trip to Maasai Mara.
- The offer is as stated and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit;
- All costs relating to any change or cancellation fees, personal expenditure, and any surcharges shall be the responsibility of the purchasers;
- The offer is not transferrable and can only be claimed by the eligible purchaser;
- By entering the contest, the eligible purchaser and his/her travelling companion agree that their names will be disclosed publicly as part of the Promoter’s post-contest publicity campaign. The eligible purchaser will also give the Promoter the right to use his/her photo in perpetuity for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice review, or consent;
- By taking part in this promotion, participants automatically sign up to the Tatu City newsletter;
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of the participant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used;
- The Promoter shall collect the participant’s personal information. The Promoter will not disclose the information other than for purposes of conducting the competition, unless compelled or permitted by law;
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign;
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect;
- Any delay or failure in the performance by the Promoter shall be excused if it is caused by a Force Majeure event. Force Majeure events include: acts of God, fires, floods, pandemics, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage, terrorism, vandalism, accidents, restraints by governments, injunctions, labor strikes and such other events which are beyond the anticipation of the Promoter; and
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya.