Tatu City’s shareholders are investing over $500 million in infrastructure, including roads, water, sewerage and power. Tatu City’s industrial park of 900 acres is the largest private logistics zone in East Africa, with more than USD 1 billion of modern commercial and industrial investment from Kenyan and multi-national companies.
- Over $500 million of infrastructure investment
- 3.2 million sqm of residential developments
- 130,000 sqm in the business corridor
- 230,000 sqm in our technology park
- Over 200,000 sqm of parks, playgrounds and open spaces
- Over 75,000 sqm of hospitals and health facilities
- 650,000 sqm of light industrial and warehousing facilities; and
- 445,000 sqm of school sites.
Large areas are reserved for medical and educational facilities. Around one-third of the land is set aside for parks, playgrounds and open spaces.
Tatu City is redefining the quality and scale of urban development in Kenya, and it has become a benchmark for Africa.