Tatu City’s shareholders are investing over $500 million in infrastructure, including roads, water, sewerage and power. Tatu City’s industrial park of 457 acres will be one of the largest in East Africa, with billions of dollars of modern commercial and industrial investment from Kenyan and multi-national companies.
- Over $500 million of infrastructure investment
- 3.2 million sqm of residential developments
- 130,000 sqm in the business corridor
- 230,000 sqm in our technology park
- Over 200,000 sqm of parks, playgrounds and open spaces
- Over 75,000 sqm of hospitals and health facilities
- 650,000 sqm of light industrial and warehousing facilities; and
- 445,000 sqm of school sites.
Large areas are reserved for medical and educational facilities. Around one-third of the land is set aside for parks, playgrounds and open spaces.
Tatu City will create tens of thousands of jobs and also bring about a 5% reduction in Kenya’s housing deficit by building thousands of affordable and middle class housing units.
In effect, Tatu City is redefining the quality and scale of urban development in Kenya, and it has the potential to become a benchmark for Africa. It will be a large new city that would massively reduce congestion in central Nairobi and reverse traffic flows between the centre and Kiambu County.
Please contact us by phone or email.
+254 20 513 1000
+254 708 555 555
Tatu House, Off Ruiru Kiambu Road,
P.O. Box 2739-00621, Nairobi.