How to log in to the portal
- Sign up to create an account on the OneConnect portal. Note you’ll require your OneConnect. number to complete the sign-up process. Get your OneConnect number here: https://tatuconnect.com/oneconnect.html.
- Once you have created your account, sign in with your OneConnect number.
- Once logged in, you’ll see a dashboard that shows you your current running balance for both water and electricity.
- To view your OneConnect current e-Wallet balance, click on the eye icon and input your phone number and e-Wallet pin.
How to make a payment via the OneConnect portal
- To pay for a water or electricity bill, click on the Pay button next to your assigned utility account number.
- Select an invoice by clicking View Details.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and click Make Payment.
How to top up your OneConnect e-Wallet
- To top-up your OneConnect e-Wallet, click on Wallet Management, then click on Top Up Wallet.
How to add a tenant
- If you have a tenant renting your property, enable them pay for their utilities by adding them to the OneConnect portal. To add a tenant to the OneConnect portal, Click on Tenants, then click on Add Tenant.
- Assign a utility account to the tenant by clicking the Link Accounts button and select the water and electricity account numbers.
- Click Accounts to view the linked tenant accounts.
How to raise a support ticket
- To quickly get in touch with our customer service team, easily create a ticket via the OneConnect portal. Click on the Support button to access the OneConnect incident management portal.
- Click the Open new ticket button to create a ticket.
- Fill and submit the form to create the new ticket.