Terms and Conditions
Tatu City Fly Me Home Prize Competition
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) govern the relationship between Tatu City Limited and its affiliate companies as the promoter of this prize competition and you as a participant.
Please read these T&Cs and do not accept unless you agree to them.
Signify your acceptance by checking the ‘‘accept’’ box.
- This prize competition is being run by Tatu City Limited (the “Promoter”). Please find out more information about Tatu City here: tatucity.com;
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win;
- One must be a Kenyan citizen living in the diaspora of 18 years and above. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize;
- The competition will open at 09:00 EAT on 1st April 2022 and close at 23:59 EAT on 30th June 2022;
- To qualify for the draw, the participant is required to correctly answer provided questions about the development.
- The flight will originate from the country selected at registration
- A draw will be conducted on 1st July 2022 to determine one (1) winner;
- The winner will receive two round-trip economy class tickets to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport from anywhere in the world;
- The tickets must be booked and used within one year from the award date;
- The Promoter may choose the carrier and routing of the tickets at its sole discretion;
- The prize is as stated and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit;
- All costs above the value of the ticket, including any change or cancellation fees, travel insurance, personal expenditure, accommodation, airport fees, surcharges shall be the responsibility of the winner;
- The winner will be solely responsible for obtaining any travel clearances/visas required;
- The prize is not transferrable and can only be claimed by the winner;
- By entering the contest, the winner and his/her travelling companion agree that their names will be disclosed publicly as part of the Promoter’s post-contest publicity campaign. The winner will also give the Promoter the right to use his/her photo for a period of two years after the award date for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice review, or consent;
- Incomplete, inaccurate, deceitful, erroneous or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid;
- By entering the competition, participants automatically sign up to the Tatu City newsletter and consent to contact by the Promoter’s team for purposes of marketing and promotion of the Promoter’s real estate products;
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not permitted to participate;
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of the participant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used;
- The Promoter shall collect the participant’s personal information. The Promoter will not disclose the information other than for purposes of conducting the competition unless compelled or permitted by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign and particularly reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice at any stage during the competition;
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be void or unenforceable, that term shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect;
- Any delay or failure in the performance by the Promoter shall be excused if it is caused by a Force Majeure event. Force Majeure events include: acts of God, fires, floods, pandemics, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage, terrorism, vandalism, accidents, restraints by governments, injunctions, labor strikes and such other events which are beyond the anticipation of the Promoter; and
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya.