Development Control Committee (DCC)
The Development Control Committee (DCC) is an oversight body established by Tatu City. The DCC is comprised of:
- Appointees of Tatu City or Board of the Property Owners Association
- A city planner
- A city engineer
- A leading architect
The lead architect is an appointee of Tatu City and remains in the DCC for as long as Tatu City has an interest in the Property and thereafter by the Property Owners Association.
The Property Owners Association through the DCC will, under instruction by and on behalf of Tatu City and/or the Property Owners Association:
- Adopt maintain and administer the development.
- Administer precinct plans, design, and modifications.
- Administer physical planning standards for precinct planning and building permits.
- Oversee improvements in the project.
- Ensure all documents and requirements for submittal to the DCC are met.
The DCC regulates land use and building development in Tatu City. This will
- Create an effective and efficient built urban environment
- Ensure that all buildings in Tatu City comply with DCC guidelines
- Ensure compliance is in line with the Kiambu County approved building plans
- Kijani Ridge Architectural Guidelines
- Tatu Industrial Park Architectural Guidelines
- DCC Submission Guidelines
- Preparation of Building Plans
- Building Plans Approval Application Form
- Local Authority Drawings Checklist
- Process Document
- Soft Landscaping Guidelines
- Tatu City Development Control Committee Infographic
- Relationship to Street Front
- Siting Controls
- Vehicular and Pedestrian Access
- Signage and Building Names
- Fire and Safety and Environmental Standards
- Building Design
- Contractor's Code
- Kijani Ridge Administrative Procedures